World in my eyes

A Chinese girl's magical life in the world,especially about her beloved homelands-China and Finland.

One Chinese lady who has been living in Finland for a long time said that Finland is a country where is having the worst racism in the world, one of her reasons is that all Finnish around her have never looked at her properly which in her opinion that all Finnish look down on her who has yellow skin and dont want to talk to her!Emmm..I wonder what she would  keep complaining if she knows in Finnish culture people consider looking directly into others' eyes as being impolite and insulting others' privacy?heeee....the understanding and funny part is in Chinese culture you behave really rudely if you dont look at others while you are talking:D.Either look at others' leaps or eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Na,everybody calls me by this name. I like it. It is simple,easy to prounouced and originally from my husband.He was the first person who called me Na.
Beijing,my home town.I had been living there for 22 years. But one day , a small chance took me here. I thought i would be here only for seven months to finish my abroad studying life. However one guy with attractive blue eyes stands in front me at the right time.
So today, Im living in Tampere,the third biggest city in Finland , and start to build a finnish-chinese family which is and is gonna be full of magics with my Mr Right:)

Facebook Badge

NeoCounter